Dear guests and associates,
Please be assured that your health and safety is a top priority for us. Tharroe of Mykonos has built its 24 years reputation on its commitment to quality, professionalism and attention to detail. Our cleanliness standards have always been meticulous, and have now been fully aligned and strengthened in response to Covid-19. We have implemented strict protocols, and have followed all precautionary measures to ensure your safety, comfort and peace of mind, in order for you to have the most memorable and uncompromised experience during your stay with us.
In line with government instructions as well as guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), we have prepared a thorough strategy to safeguard your experience throughout your stay at Tharroe of Mykonos. All precautionary measures are implemented according to Ministry of Tourism’s guidelines, and have been approved via the ‘Health First’ certificate. We believe that transparent step-to-step procedures will ensure your comfort and peace of mind.
We have implemented the following measures as per government directive:
- All of our staff have been trained on best practices regarding Covid-19.
- All of our staff are regularly tested on Covid-19.
- Guests’ temperature checks occur upon arrival.
- Associates temperature checks occur every day upon entry to the property.
- All of our associates will be wearing personal protective equipment.
- Sanitizing stations at all key entry and exit points and public areas of the hotel.
- Clear signage on social distancing and directions. Social distancing is applied in all public spaces, at all times. We need your full collaboration on this.
- Pre-booking necessary for hotel facilities and services, e.g. gym session, sauna, restaurant.
- In light of the revised hygiene protocols, both the business & conference center will not operate this season.
- Regular disinfection of all public areas during the day.
- Frequent sanitization of reception counter top, credit card terminals and other high touch points throughout the day.
- We use cleaning products with proven bactericidal and disinfecting action, safe to use.
- Collaborating doctor available upon request.
- Close collaboration with local health authorities.
- Elevator: Max 1 guest permitted. Buttons inside and outside the elevator are sanitized regularly. Use of the stairs is strongly encouraged.
- During night time all public spaces are disinfected.
Check in – Check out measures
- Comfortable check-in/out procedures with safe distances & staff PPE. Minimized guest contact at front desk – e.g. receipts will be sent electronically upon check-out.
- PPE and hand sanitizers available for our guests.
- Check-in time is 15:00 and check out time is 11:00. This is a necessary time-frame for your room to be fully cleaned and disinfected. We are asking for your understanding and cooperation in case a longer margin is deemed necessary.
- Card – keys for the guestrooms are being disinfected before and after use.
- Luggage handles will be sanitized before and after luggage handling and on delivery to your room by our bell boy.
- Delivery of luggage will be allowed only up to the guestroom door, except if it is otherwise requested by the guest.
- All in-room requests will be treated with caution in total alignment with social distancing measures.
- Advance checkout is available – bills prepared without physical contact
- Receipts will be sent electronically upon check-out.
- Self-car parking available, free of charge
- Transfer service is available free of charge, from the hotel to/from the Airport and port.
- Only guests of the same room are permitted per car.
- Each car is thoroughly disinfected after each use.
- The driver will be wearing personal protective equipment and PPE will also be available for guests use
- Passengers are required to wear personal protective equipment.
Food and Beverage measures
- Our awarded cuisine follows HACCP guidelines and is regularly inspected by inspectors of the ‘Greek Cuisine’ certification and by EFFET authorities.
- In the Restaurant, Pool and Bar areas we only accept room charge or credit card payments in order to minimize hygiene risk.
- Our staff undergo daily temperature checks before entry to the premises.
- Our staff receive intensive Covid-safe training and wear appropriate PPE.
- Breakfast is served from 7.45 am until 11 am with à la carte options. Breakfast buffet will not be available. It is kindly required to reserve your breakfast time and preferences 24 hours in advance.
- Barbarossa à la carte restaurant and Colors of the Sunset bar offer ample space for social distancing. Reservations are required to facilitate safe spacing.
- Strict disinfection of table tops before and after every use.
- Frequent cleaning of door handles, handrails and other high touch spots.
- Digital or disposable, single use menus, to minimize physical contact.
- POS machines and equipment are sanitized between every use
- Overnight restaurant and kitchen deep disinfection is performed. Due to the above overnight procedure, room service will not be available from 1 am up to 7.45 am
- Safe distance of 2 meters between sunbeds.
- Sunbeds should be reserved.
- Single use sunbed covers are provided to all guests.
- Regular disinfection of sunbeds, pool areas and equipment
- Social distancing is applied in the swimming pool.
- Increased water quality controls
- Pre-booking required to allow physical distancing. Only exclusive use of the fitness room and sauna is allowed.
- Space sanitization after each use and daily deep disinfection with aerial surface disinfection machine.
- Sanitization stations are available for all guests.
- Full Training of our housekeeping personnel on new protocols and social distancing.
- Strict cleaning and disinfecting procedures. Each guestroom will be thoroughly disinfected before every arrival.
- Personal protective equipment will be worn by all of our housekeeping personnel.
- All menus, pens, folders will be removed from the guestrooms.
- Hand sanitisers available in all guest rooms.
- All room spaces, all surfaces and all items will be sterilized.
- The A/C and TV remotes will have single use covers.
- Linen change will occur every 2 days, unless otherwise requested, in order to reduce the personnel’s’ presence in the guestroom.
- Extra towels can be delivered in protective covers, upon request.
- We do not offer turndown service unless otherwise requested, in order to minimize personnel presence in your room.
- We do not offer mini-bar services unless requested. Within your guestroom’s mini-fridge you will find 2 bottles of still water (free of charge).
- Coffee and tea facilities will be removed from the room and will be offered upon request.
- In order for the guestrooms to remain sterilized during your stay, our employees will not enter, unless requested.
Terms and Conditions
- All guests should take all necessary precautionary measures to ensure they are Covid-19 free before and upon arrival to the hotel premises. A declaration will be signed upon arrival.
- All guests should take all necessary measures and maintain social distancing, in order to remain Covid – 19 free, during and throughout their stay at the hotel.
- Guests’ temperature checks occur upon arrival.
- Visitors are not permitted within the guestrooms.
- The Hotel, having taken all the necessary health measures and complying with all health protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19, and given the impossibility of determining the manner, space and time of transmission of the disease, bears no responsibility for the risk and/or the infringement of health/life, due to infection with the COVID-19 virus and/or the onset of symptoms of the virus during the stay at the hotel or later.
- In the midst of the global health crisis caused by the spread of the COVID-19, which is considered as a force majeure event, the hotel reserves its’ right to cancel the reservation at any time.
- The hotel reserves the right to arrange Covid-19 test to all guests, with our collaborating doctors, if deemed necessary.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
We look forward to providing a relaxing and carefree holiday for you.